Builders and Remodelers Association Meeting - July 30, 2019
For 75 years, the Builders and Remodelers Association of Greater Boston has represented many hundreds of builders, remodelers, designers, architects, suppliers and services providers who joined the Association in support of each other and of the trade.
Join us at the Kitchen & Bath Gallery by Supply New England to find out what BRAGB is doing for its members. And also what the HBRA of Massachusetts and the National Association of Home Builders are doing for the home building industry and this association at the state and national levels.
Come by for a cold beverage, some food and networking. AND THE ICE CREAM TRUCK! Yes, thanks to Dakota Lotz of Divine Stoneworks, an ice cream truck will be in the parking lot from 6-7 PM!
- 5:00 to 6:15 - Gather and Mix and Have Some Ice Cream!
- 6:15 to 7:00 - Home Builder and Remodelers Forum: open dialogue welcome
- Update on National Association of Home Builders activities - David O'Sullivan, BRAGB 1st Vice President
- Update on Home Builders and Remodelers Association of Massachusetts - Executive Officer Joe Landers on State activities.
- Update on government affairs affecting the building industry - Benjamin Fierro, Partner, Lynch & Fierro LLP and HBRAMA Lobbyist.
- BRAGB Update - Scott Palmer, Executive Officer and Scott Szycher, Business Development Director: Careers in Construction, Continuing Education Credits for Construction Supervisor's License renewal, Upcoming Events, Benefits of the Association
- William Valliere, Massachusetts Transition Assistance Advisor for Skyline Unlimited, will speak about how builders and remodelers can connect with veterans and national guardsmen and women looking for career opportunities in the building industry.
- Questions and Answers - What can we do for Bristol County?
What our members say: Being a longtime member of BRAGB provides our company with a competitive edge. The networking, education, and peer recognition, coupled with BRAGB's advocacy, has contributed to our growth year after year. - Tim Porter, Whitman Homes
Click here to download flyer
11 Robert F. Toner Blvd.
North Attleboro, MA 02763
5:00 to 7:00 pm