Webinar - Tax Considerations for Contractors
Join Withum's Partner, Bill Rucci, where he discusses tax considerations for contractors a year after the enactment of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) . Bill will highlight updates and changes to the TCJA for individuals, S-Corporations, LLC's and C-Corporations in the construction industry.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify tax planning opportunities for construction contractors, specifically :
- Planning for Qualified Business Income Deduction
- Change in tax accounting methods
- Selection of business entity
- Limitation of losses
- Qualified Opportunity Zone Funds
- Use of accelerated depreciation expense
Don't miss this chance to learn more about the critical ins-and-outs of this new landmark tax law. It's your opportunity to improve your tax-planning insights so that you can take full advantage of its business-friendly provisions.
Bill Rucci, CPA, MST, CGMA is Partner of Withum.
Please join this webinar from your computer, tablet or smartphone https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/413562101
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (646) 749-3131
Access Code: 413-562-101
Wednesday, February 26, 2020