Wednesday Webinar - What Tax Reform Means to You and Your Business
The Tax Cut and Jobs Act of 2017 ushered in the first major rewrite of the U.S. tax code in 31 years. The new law?s impact promises to be far-reaching for all businesses starting this year, especially for builders, remodelers and the specialty trades.
Join us for an inside look at the tax landscape ahead, featuring the expertise of one of New England?s top CPA firms specializing in the construction industry. William F. (Bill) Rucci of RBF Advisors & Accountants will explain how the new law is already changing the tax-planning stakes, and will answer your most pressing tax questions, such as:
- How have corporate and individual tax rates changed?
- Will converting my company?s legal structure save me money?
- How does the law change Section 179 expensing?
- What are the new rules for calculating deductions and credits?
- How will IRC Section 199A provisions impact my taxes?
- What other changes to accounting methods do I need to know about?
Don?t miss this chance to learn more about the critical ins-and-outs of this new landmark tax law. It?s your opportunity to improve your tax-planning insights so that you can take full advantage of its business-friendly provisions.
Bill Rucci, CPA, MST, CGMA is managing partner of RBF Advisors & Accountants. The Boston Business Journal lists RBF as one of the top 50 accounting firms in the Boston area.
Please join this webinar from your computer, tablet or smartphone https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/413562101
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (646) 749-3131
Access Code: 413-562-101
Wednesday, October 31, 2018