Jane assists builders, developers and 55+ industry professionals nationally and internationally to Rethink, Retool and Refine their strategies and product for over two decades. She provides guidance to public and private builders and developers specializing in the powerful niche 55+ market segment. Jane provides concept refinement; product development incorporating better living design principles; marketing & sales positioning; top and mid-level management coaching; and sales training and coaching services to active lifestyle communities, independent and service enriched senior apartment communities.
As a Certified Professional Driving Forces Analyst (CPDFA) and a Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst (CPBA), her inclusion in management and sales team formation produces a stronger company culture and winning team performance for her clients.
Jane is an author, subject matter expert and content provider for industry publications locally, regionally, nationally and internationally, such as National Association of Home Builders’ (NAHB):
• Selling to Active Adults (lead author)
• Marketing to Active Adults (subject matter expert and content provider)
• Research for Demand for Active Adults (reviewer
• Designing for Active Adults (reviewer).
In addition, Jane has earned prestigious industry designations from NAHB, including:
• Masters in Residential Marketing (MIRM)
• Certified Active Adult Specialist in Housing/Instructor (CAASH)
• Certified Aging in Place Specialist (CAPS, I, II, III/Instructor)
• Certified Sales Professional (CSP)